Our mission at The Village Practice is to improve the health, wellbeing and quality of lives for those we care for. We are passionate about equality, community, sustainability and putting our patients in the heart of everything we do.
Vision & Values
- Empowering patients to take control & make decisions about their own care
- Ensuring that patients have a positive experience of the care we provide
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our patients through effective clinical decision making
- Ensuring our patients have safe and timely access to all NHS services
- Valuing sustainability in a way that will improve care for our patients and the planet, making our patch of Islington a ‘greener’ place to be
- Encouraging learning from each other to create a supportive culture
- Quality: To provide high quality, safe, professional primary health care general practice services to all our patients
- Integrity: Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency. Being accountable for our actions.
- Compassionate: Being compassionate about enhancing caring for all our patients within the community.
- Working as a team: Valuing the contribution of every team member and building a mutually supportive environment with forward thinking attitudes.
- Learning and improving: Adapting to change, building on achievements and developing our services and others.
- Sustainability: being committed to making changes and improvements that will help reduce our carbon footprint, as well as improving health and wellbeing of patients and our own staff.